- The thing CBS could do to shock the industry just before they begin their radio IPO.
- You have no idea – and neither do their loyal managers, programmers or sellers. Blindsided.
- How far will CBS go to make it appear that their new radio IPO shares are underpriced.
- Careers interrupted – not necessarily layoffs, worse.
- Stealth moves under the radar that will shakeup the IPO and some radio competitors all at once.
Read the full article now.
- Entercom’s 74% Drop, Changes Coming
- iHeart Panics Over Culture, Chief People Officer
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead