Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with CBS Radio Programming Changes Under Entercom here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what else you will get …
- How the CBS Radio RIFs due to begin soon are critically different from the ones Entercom will implement in the last three months of this year.
- Surprising big CBS Radio personalities are in harms way – here’s a sampling.
- The current CBS format that will be most obliterated by the Entercom managers.
- Who will be the most influential CBS program directors under Entercom.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Panic at Alpha Media
The iHeart Re-Fi
Lew Dickey's Next Venture
The Cumulus RIFs
The CBS Radio RIFs
The Entercom/CBS Merger Challenge
And full access to every article for the past year plus 3,647 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report NewsTips (Confidentially in our Witness Protection Program)
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One