Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with CBS Radio Memo Trashing Its Employees here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Exposed: blistering CBS Radio email threatening employees.
- A “heads up” … “penalties” coming.
- Why CBS management resorts to trashing employees just months before the Entercom merger.
- Favorites singled out by name, everyone else on a public shit list.
- Read the memo here.
- Will they survive long enough to see the Entercom takeover?
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart’s Attempt to Avert Bankruptcy
CBS Deal Value Slipping
iHeart’s Go Fund Me
How Entercom Will Manage CBS Radio
Entercom's New Radio Network
Entercom Makes a Brutal Hire
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,719 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Even Putin doesn’t know who is in my Witness Protection Program. Report news here.