Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with CBS Programming Crumbling here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- 2 of their top formats are declining – here’s what’s wrong
- More CBS talent trouble ahead
- New CBS Radio formats
- Who at Entercom gets to fix all of this
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart Orders Pre-Bankruptcy Inventory
CBS Merger Cold Feet
The Cumulus Westwood One Problem
Misleading iHeart Financials
What's Delaying the Cumulus Bankruptcy
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,736 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report news through my Witness Protection Program here.
- Cumulus' Emergence From Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret 2nd Traffic Business
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided