Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with CBS Merger Cold Feet here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why the long delay in gaining DOJ approval is causing deal friction
- What’s privately eating Entercom.
- “The outs” CBS could trigger.
- Is there a new, better buyer for CBS?
- What it would take to blow this merger up -- fear at Entercom & CBS.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Cumulus Westwood One Problem
Misleading iHeart Financials
What's Delaying the Cumulus Bankruptcy
Sleepless at CBS Radio
Entercom Behind the Scenes
Alarm at Alpha Media
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,731 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Even Putin doesn’t know who is in my Witness Protection Program. Report news here.
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike