Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with CBS May Force Entercom to Sell More Stations here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why Entercom may be forced to sell more stations than originally expected
- Even more than the obvious spin-offs
- But what else will be sold
- How CBS could get less than it bargained for
- And how Entercom can pay a lower acquisition price
- Spin-off surprises
- How Entercom’s “Pee for Wii” listener death is haunting deal approval
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
The 2nd CBS/Entercom Pre-Nup
Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
Townsquare Clamping Down
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,762 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom Regionalization Plan Feared
- Doomsday Plan Readied for Cumulus
- Katz Monopoly About to Get Bigger
- Cumulus Seeks Extensive Asset Sales STAT
- Liberty’s Next Move in the iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Memo Muzzles Sports Talent
- The Countdown to Live Events
- How Powerhouse WBEB Lost 60% Of Its Audience
- Entercom Eyes Benefits Cuts
- iHeart Using BLM to Cut Jobs