Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with CBS Deal Value Slipping here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- What is eroding the CBS group value even before merger approval.
- 4 problems that will be very difficult for Entercom to fix post merger.
- What the stock market is telling everyone about the CBS merger.
- Why Entercom badly needs to buy a syndication company – an update on how that’s going.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart’s Go Fund Me
How Entercom Will Manage CBS Radio
Entercom's New Radio Network
Entercom Makes a Brutal Hire
Westwood One Bombshell
Entercom’s Post-Merger Management Team
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,716 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
The safest place to report news is my Witness Protection Program. Identities protected. Report news here.
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale