Clear Channel has been pretty blatant accepting and giving favors for and from record labels.
Up until now it has been left only to the imagination.
You know it’s going on, but how can you prove it.
Today, you can prove it.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The Clear Channel email from corporate honcho Clay Hunnicutt to his country PDs – startling, brash and in his own words.
- The memo meant never to become public for reasons that are obvious.
- The tactics to whip his PDs into shape.
- The bullying – all right there for all to see.
- See Hunnicutt in the role of record promoter with his PDs.
- Evidence of apparent and blatant pay for play.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
Share this on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter below.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus