Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Catastrophic Cumulus here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How competitors are poaching the best Cumulus people as their bankruptcy strategy falters.
- This is not the end to broken contracts – what’s next?
- Why layoffs are suddenly back on the table and the odd timing.
- Benefits, severance agreements and contracts – are they safe from Cumulus asking bankruptcy court to let them out of commitments.
- Will Randy Michaels seek revenge against Cumulus for stiffing Merlin Media’s 2 Chicago FMs.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Alexa & Radio
Entercom Talent Fee Scam
Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
Townsquare – Looking for a Buyer
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,839 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts