Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Cash Poor Cumulus here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Getting creative about not being able to keep stations on the air.
- An incredible Facebook screenshot of a Cumulus station that tells its listeners “We Suck”.
- How impending bankruptcy will take its toll on Cumulus month by month.
- The layoff factor.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Entercom/CBS Merger Revised
Cumulus, iHeart Bankruptcies Linked
iHeart's First Spin-offs
The Entercom Deal Unhinged
iHeart Under New Management
The Cumulus Turnaround
The Toxic Workplace at Beasley
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,743 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report news through my Witness Protection Program here.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus