It’s back to mass firings at Cumulus.
Over 60 layoffs and even more on the way.
The urgent new layoffs at Cumulus Media.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- New details on over 60 more layoffs (almost 70, actually) – documented and confirmed. The thing that is triggering this round of mass firings.
- The one surprising Cumulus employee (other than Dickey relatives and top execs) who is immune from these firings.
- What it takes to survive a Cumulus layoff at this point.
- The plans CEO Lew Dickey has to again remake the company he has already remade a number of times.
- At long last – the answer to the question who should be worried! The next words Lew Dickey is about to eat gives early warning of where the next Cumulus cuts will come from.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy