Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Bonneville’s 1-Year Rental Deal with Entercom here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why a one-year rental and not a purchase.
- How this rental positions Bonneville to get out of radio -- that’s right, sell.
- Does anyone think Bonneville really wanted Sacramento? Why did they take it?
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Cumulus Default
Pittman Group Eyes iHeart Major Markets
The Cumulus Pay Cut Letter
Entercom's Plans for CBS Stations
The Cumulus End of the Year Surprise
The Debt Baron Who Controls iHeart's Fate
The Fate of Walker & Milner At Cumulus
Plus, access to every article (3,793 stories). Go ahead, try a search by keyword, recent stories or categories – search stories here.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or influence. And is beholden only to subscribers.
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale