Entercom is supposed to be the big kahuna in sports having inherited many CBS Radio brands.
But Beasley looks like they have Entercom’s number.
The CBS sports professionals are gone from Entercom and the David Field of Dreams is now the strategy that replaced sports talk.
Suddenly, Beasley is doing things that are not just beating Entercom.
How Beasley is using the old CBS sports playbook against Entercom, the company that bought the CBS stations.
The mixed news on sports programming that makes money but drives listeners away in droves.
Just when Entercom and Beasley are betting their futures on sports, everything just changed again.
- Entercom’s Secret Aspen Meetings
- The New Cox Media Group
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner