Entercom is supposed to be the big kahuna in sports having inherited many CBS Radio brands.
But Beasley looks like they have Entercom’s number.
The CBS sports professionals are gone from Entercom and the David Field of Dreams is now the strategy that replaced sports talk.
Suddenly, Beasley is doing things that are not just beating Entercom.
How Beasley is using the old CBS sports playbook against Entercom, the company that bought the CBS stations.
The mixed news on sports programming that makes money but drives listeners away in droves.
Just when Entercom and Beasley are betting their futures on sports, everything just changed again.
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning