What happened to the one-third of CBS Radio its CEO said it would sell?
So far, only one small trade with Beasley involving Miami and Philly.
Here is the latest from the ground.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The one thing that is making CEO Les Moonves drag his feet on selling the rest of his non-essential markets.
- Scary stuff for CBS employees -- who may be sniffing around the available smaller market CBS stations.
- One option that would blow the roof off the media business involves his possible plans for both radio and TV together.
- Les Moonves’ surprising end game.
- Plus, the big question – when?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Sources familiar with how CBS operates helped with background for this article. When you have news to report, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source and is confidential.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and/or LinkedIn here.
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice
- Stations & Studios Are About to Change