He’s no Dan Mason and that’s exactly why Andre Fernandez was hired. What will he do first to impress his new boss?
- Unanticipated surprising first moves
- How life will change at local CBS stations
- Fernandez’ new cutback and layoff policies
- The Cumulus acquisition takes a dramatic turn
Read this story now.
Inside Music Media is read by more people than any other media publication of its kind. Contains no advertising. Is insightful, deadly honest, entertaining and informative. Accepts no corporate money. And is beholden only to subscribers.
Report newstips here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change