He’s no Dan Mason and that’s exactly why Andre Fernandez was hired. What will he do first to impress his new boss?
- Unanticipated surprising first moves
- How life will change at local CBS stations
- Fernandez’ new cutback and layoff policies
- The Cumulus acquisition takes a dramatic turn
Read this story now.
Inside Music Media is read by more people than any other media publication of its kind. Contains no advertising. Is insightful, deadly honest, entertaining and informative. Accepts no corporate money. And is beholden only to subscribers.
Report newstips here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- SiriusXM's Pandora Strategy
- Entercom Without Marci
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem