He’s no Dan Mason and that’s exactly why Andre Fernandez was hired. What will he do first to impress his new boss?
- Unanticipated surprising first moves
- How life will change at local CBS stations
- Fernandez’ new cutback and layoff policies
- The Cumulus acquisition takes a dramatic turn
Read this story now.
Inside Music Media is read by more people than any other media publication of its kind. Contains no advertising. Is insightful, deadly honest, entertaining and informative. Accepts no corporate money. And is beholden only to subscribers.
Report newstips here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)