I know, you think in the end Les Moonves won’t really sell CBS Radio.
I understand, but think again.
He now has two bidders running up the price and a fresh new offer from the Dickey Dynasty.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Lew Dickey’s new, improved money package to acquire every CBS Radio station.
- What CBS CEO Les Moonves wants now that he reportedly has a 2nd bidder interested in buying his radio division.
- Why Dickey actually has Moonves by the balls – this is scary sh#@!
- The deal Moonves is chasing.
- And for those who think the CBS sale isn’t going to happen! The time and final price is right here.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes