I know, you think in the end Les Moonves won’t really sell CBS Radio.
I understand, but think again.
He now has two bidders running up the price and a fresh new offer from the Dickey Dynasty.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Lew Dickey’s new, improved money package to acquire every CBS Radio station.
- What CBS CEO Les Moonves wants now that he reportedly has a 2nd bidder interested in buying his radio division.
- Why Dickey actually has Moonves by the balls – this is scary sh#@!
- The deal Moonves is chasing.
- And for those who think the CBS sale isn’t going to happen! The time and final price is right here.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections
- The 80’s Infusion – Is Adding More 80’s Music Working Out
- Townsquare’s Demise – What It Means