Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Alarm at Alpha Media here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Sale rumors that may have some serious credibility.
- Which markets are said to be in play.
- How Alpha headquarters is planning to tighten its control further on local markets.
- Which cost cutting measures are waiting in the wings.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Cumulus Escape Plan
Restrictions on Lew Dickey’s Investment Deal
iHeart’s Countdown Clock
CBS Radio Memo Trashing Its Employees
iHeart’s Attempt to Avert Bankruptcy
CBS Deal Value Slipping
iHeart’s Go Fund Me
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,723 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Even Putin doesn’t know who is in my Witness Protection Program. Report news here.
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Rough Times Ahead for Stations Using Ratings
- Cumulus Escalates Management by Fear
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- DIY Streaming DJs Threaten Radio
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters