Wait a minute!
Is Westwood One STILL in business?
You’re not falling for that, are you?
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Seasoned pros running for the doors – the evidence.
- How they fire people.
- That new deal with Clear Channel’s Katz to form a “separate” rep firm – what’s up with that?
- Why that 24-hour programming center is a laughing stock.
- What happens to sales?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes