Wait a minute!
Is Westwood One STILL in business?
You’re not falling for that, are you?
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Seasoned pros running for the doors – the evidence.
- How they fire people.
- That new deal with Clear Channel’s Katz to form a “separate” rep firm – what’s up with that?
- Why that 24-hour programming center is a laughing stock.
- What happens to sales?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision
- Entercom’s 3rd Quarter, Big Surprise
- Townsquare Revenue Reveal, “Adjusted” Sale Plan
- Cumulus Cost Cuts, Poor Performers Immune
- Entercom’s Next Cost Saving, “Efficiency” Program Directors
- Entercom Revenue Warning, Cuts Accelerate
- Attention Span Shocker, Radio ¼ Hour Implications