Wait a minute!
Is Westwood One STILL in business?
You’re not falling for that, are you?
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Seasoned pros running for the doors – the evidence.
- How they fire people.
- That new deal with Clear Channel’s Katz to form a “separate” rep firm – what’s up with that?
- Why that 24-hour programming center is a laughing stock.
- What happens to sales?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround