Wait a minute!
Is Westwood One STILL in business?
You’re not falling for that, are you?
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Seasoned pros running for the doors – the evidence.
- How they fire people.
- That new deal with Clear Channel’s Katz to form a “separate” rep firm – what’s up with that?
- Why that 24-hour programming center is a laughing stock.
- What happens to sales?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike