Wait a minute!
Is Westwood One STILL in business?
You’re not falling for that, are you?
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Seasoned pros running for the doors – the evidence.
- How they fire people.
- That new deal with Clear Channel’s Katz to form a “separate” rep firm – what’s up with that?
- Why that 24-hour programming center is a laughing stock.
- What happens to sales?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy