No sooner than Billboard decides to include YouTube listening in its chart compilation then one day later a viral video that has been out since last spring becomes the number one popular song overnight.
What happened to radio?
And what’s going to happen to radio if it doesn’t heed the 5 sacred secrets of survival in the digital age.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Radio’s answer to Pandora, Spotify, iTunes and YouTube. Unfortunately, they’re not doing it.
- Then, the “magic pill” that can transform radio into the digital age.
- The one thing not to do on a radio station above and beyond playing the same old hits over and over again if you want to win listeners under 30 years old.
- How to take your radio station viral – just like YouTube does.
- Why you do not want to be swayed by the one thing that will be the death of music radio.
If you would like to see the 5 secrets of radio’s survival in the digital age, click “read more” below.
Report Newstips privately under my witness protection program here.
Visit my blog here.