Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The 5 major questions that the new Cumulus board needs Mary Berner to honestly answer according to analysts and financial people.
- What constitutes accounting tricks and what are sound and generally accepted accounting principles necessary to stop the bleeding.
- 11 hours of board questions and concerns boiled down to these indicators of a turnaround or a failure.
- How to tell the early signs that a second bankruptcy will be needed.
- Troubling company financial indicators that are rarely discussed in public.
- The concerning story of what’s really going on today at Westwood One.
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Rough Times Ahead for Stations Using Ratings
- Cumulus Escalates Management by Fear
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- DIY Streaming DJs Threaten Radio
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters