Both music and spoken word formats are in the toilet.
You would be fired for these ratings.
But the Dickeys are getting a promotion and a raise.
What dangerous idea is next?
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The complete list of underperforming Cumulus stations since the Citadel takeover – guess how many stations went up in the ratings since then?
- The Dickey “success stories”.
- Lew-Lew Lemon’s plans to finally kill off the talk format.
- Dickey’s earthshattering next move that will lose Cumulus another 36% of audience and at least that percentage in jobs.
- Seriously, how does Dickey get away with this? Tricky.
- A market-by-market chart of The Dickey’s “Best” work.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
This article was made possible by information from several sources close to the situation. When you report news, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The Truth About iHeart’s Mounting Debt
- What iHeart is Now Counting as Radio Revenue
- Dickey Could Have Only 18 Months
- If iHeart Is Up 4%, Why More Layoffs?
- Lew Dickey’s New Contract Leaves Him Vulnerable
- Nielsen Caught on Screenshot Data Under Reporting Radio
- Andre Fernandez’ First Moves At CBS Radio
- Nielsen Scandal: Many Subscribers Pay For Better Ratings Than Competitors
- Failed Comcast Merger Impacts iHeart
- Pittman Moving To Adopt Farid Suleman’s Strategies