Sean Hannity gave Cumulus CEO Lew Dickey a taste of his own medicine.
He fired Cumulus.
Rejected an offer to extend his contract.
And, according to sources, said the company treats its employees “like dirt, shit, sub-human”.
Dickey may have finally met his match.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How Cumulus is sending apparent surrogates out to smear the reputation of their most popular and profitable talk show host.
- Clear Channel’s secret counter plan to wipe up the floor with Cumulus after they get negotiating rights back for Hannity.
- Disturbing new details about Rush Limbaugh.
- How this blowup affects stations carrying Rush Limbaugh who is tied to Clear Channel along with Hannity.
- You won’t believe who Cumulus wants to put on their talk stations instead of Sean Hannity. You won’t believe it, but it’s true.
- Finally! A popular radio personality who has Lew Dickey by the balls over this one issue – The Dickey’s Achilles Heel.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Cumulus To Thin Out Its Sale Force
- Solutions To Radio’s 12 Biggest Challenges
- Cumulus Losses Exposed
- The Rush To Live Streaming
- Larry Wilson’s Alpha Broadcasting Playbook
- Solving the “Too Many Commercials” Problem
- Programming & Sales Shakeup Coming To Cumulus
- Cable Is About To Get More Expensive
- Ex-Employees To Sue iHeart for Nearly $1 Billion
- 7 In 10 TV Viewers Stream