Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW subscriber and begin with Why Investors Keep Buying Entercom here.
And read these full articles …
Fired Market Manager Sues Cumulus
Sexual Harassment Allegations At Entercom
Entercom’s Operational Problems
The Coming SiriusXM Meltdown
Plus every article for the past year and 4,040 in our archive like these (scroll thru/latest first) for annual subscribers.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it enough that they pay for it. Thank you.
Start a subscription here:
- Everything is for sale in radio. So where are the buyers?
- The reason John Malone has to have iHeart. It's not for the radio
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections