I love the radio business. I truly do. Radio people are like an extended family. They are with you in good times and Clear Channel times. It pained me to have to write repeatedly in Inside Radio after consolidation that it would kill the medium. Many of my long time and new friends were redeployed as a result of all the station mergers and some of them took it personally. Others didn't. They just hoped and prayed I was wrong. Ten years later the record on radio consolidation speaks for itself.
Well, I'm about to do it again.
The radio industry just doesn't get it. You can't grow a business that doesn't have a&hellip
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice
- Stations & Studios Are About to Change