You need only to look to the panicked state of radio, records, television and newspapers to understand the monumental effect the Internet has had on the music media business.
Here's a short course:
Radio, the medium for every next generation since it arrived on the scene, is forced to share time with the Internet. How about 5o% of a young persons spare time directed to their life is online according to some researchers. Streaming of radio stations although on the increase has so so far not been the answer.
In fact, it's Internet streaming that will be the next hot thing. Probably not the kind of streaming done by&hellip
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts