Never have so many pulled so hard for so few.
The lines are drawn -- the many people in the radio industry who are hoping that Clear Channel will actually sell off part of its conglomerate and take a small group of radio stations private vs. the few owners and Wall Street money people who hope for a large pay day today and another one down the line if they decide to sell off more assets later.
But shareholders are funny people especially when some of them owned Clear Channel stock in the $90 range and are now holding the same issues in the mid-30's. The Wall Street Journal last week did a piece on the showdown between&hellip
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel