When cable companies, cellular operators and Google think about going into business together, I listen.
Not that I don't think that they will eventually kill each other, but ...
Comcast, Time Warner and other companies are thinking about financing a new wireless company that would be a joint venture of Sprint and Clearwire to build a nationwide WiMax wireless network.
To build a WiMax network would cost billions. Sprint knows. It has tried to raise the money.
If you're a radio person thinking, "so what", wake up.
WiMax is even better than WiFi -- that very local wireless way computers and phones can&hellip
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart