When cable companies, cellular operators and Google think about going into business together, I listen.
Not that I don't think that they will eventually kill each other, but ...
Comcast, Time Warner and other companies are thinking about financing a new wireless company that would be a joint venture of Sprint and Clearwire to build a nationwide WiMax wireless network.
To build a WiMax network would cost billions. Sprint knows. It has tried to raise the money.
If you're a radio person thinking, "so what", wake up.
WiMax is even better than WiFi -- that very local wireless way computers and phones can&hellip
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt
- Liberty Slow Rolling the iHeart Merger
- Bombshell Lawsuit: Cumulus Firing Men for Younger Women
- iHeart’s Sudden Obsession with Debt Reduction
- iHeart to Build 150 Identical Office/Studios Nationwide
- Entercom Eliminating Live Talent After 8pm