The other night while President Obama was speaking to the nation before a joint session of Congress about the troubled U.S. economy, he praised a corporate executive for his unselfishness.
Listen up Fagreed, Marky Mark Mays, Slogan Hogan, Tricky Dickey, David Field and the other CEOs who make up the big eight Octobombs we call radio consolidators.
In his speech, President Obama gave praise to a corporate executive who shared his multi-million dollar bonuses with his employees and former employees.
Can you imagine anyone in radio sharing even a $50 bill with a present or past employee?
That got me to thinking&hellip
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks