The trades tell us the just-concluded NAB Radio Show in Philly was brimming with optimism and for the life of me I couldn't find one person other than the owners who would agree with that.
It was so surreal -- you know, with a serious industry crisis going on and people running around telling you how good things are going to be -- that I got to thinking on my flight back to Phoenix --what would website and cast your vote for the best and worst radio group. It's on the right hand side.
We've been having a little fun here with the radio convention concept but it is fair&hellip
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic