You're asking, okay Jerry -- if Lew Dickey is really screwing up at Cumulus right now making it the Worst Radio Group -- tell me how he could do better.
Or at least, how I can avoid being like Cumulus.
The good news is that there is a better way to motivate, stimulate and operate -- a fairer way that would ensure that the radio industry would be up to the challenge of new technology and changing generational needs.
This morning, I'd like to share with you the "Power of Incentives" inspired by Dan Pink, author of books on changing the world of&hellip
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations