You're asking, okay Jerry -- if Lew Dickey is really screwing up at Cumulus right now making it the Worst Radio Group -- tell me how he could do better.
Or at least, how I can avoid being like Cumulus.
The good news is that there is a better way to motivate, stimulate and operate -- a fairer way that would ensure that the radio industry would be up to the challenge of new technology and changing generational needs.
This morning, I'd like to share with you the "Power of Incentives" inspired by Dan Pink, author of books on changing the world of&hellip
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes