You're asking, okay Jerry -- if Lew Dickey is really screwing up at Cumulus right now making it the Worst Radio Group -- tell me how he could do better.
Or at least, how I can avoid being like Cumulus.
The good news is that there is a better way to motivate, stimulate and operate -- a fairer way that would ensure that the radio industry would be up to the challenge of new technology and changing generational needs.
This morning, I'd like to share with you the "Power of Incentives" inspired by Dan Pink, author of books on changing the world of&hellip
- Cumulus Merger
- Become Expert at Digital Media
- The CBS/Entercom Layoffs
- The Station Listeners Really Want
- Mike McVay & Cumulus
- Radio as the New Social Medium
- The Sale of iHeart’s First Asset
- Self-Confidence, Presentations & Working with Difficult People
- Lowry Mays & Fraudulent Conveyance
- New Found Radio Revenue