Do you ever get the feeling that the four major record labels can't be bothered with the next generation and their unorthodox ways?
These labels are so secretive, silent and yes, shameful these days while almost everyone else is at least trying something to become part of the digital future.
Their seeming indifference to reality leads us to to butcher a famous Marie Antoinette quote: "Let them eat vinyl".
Look, I don't like theft any more than the labels do.
When I owned the trade publication Inside Radio we used to charge over $400 a year for each subscription to the daily fax of news and comment. I sure as&hellip
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts