On the eve of the next round of "layoffs" at Clear Channel, information is beginning to emerge of who may be let go.
There is no way to know for sure, but lately the way Clear Channel works is to follow a well thought out plan.
I'm hearing that some program directors may be in line for unemployment soon -- especially off-air PDs.
That, as one reader told me, "the smaller markets are about to lose their engineers although disguised as an emergency operations center in the event of an emergency it will be an engineering national operations center dispatching contract engineers when needed".
There is some thinking&hellip
- iHeart Using BLM to Cut Jobs
- Radio Will Come Back, Advertisers Not So Much
- Will Entercom Ever Pull the Trigger on FM All-News?
- Liberty Media’s iHeart Talent Dump
- Entercom Salary Restoration Funded by More Firings
- Entercom To Fire All Live Talent
- Entercom’s Cost Cuts Beginning to Backfire
- Bombshell: iHeart, Entercom, Cumulus Furloughs Permanent
- Radio Faces 6 Bankruptcies
- New Outbreak of Furloughs