What happens when you take mobile devices and cell phones away from the next generation?
A new study has become public that confirms what I discovered when, as a professor of music industry, I asked students at the University of Southern California to go iPod and cell phone free for two days.
The new study was conducted by the International Center for Media & Public Agenda and students at the Merrill College of Journalism in Maryland.
In the Maryland research, 200 students were asked to give up all media for 24 hours. Students then had to report their experiences.
The USC project involved 44 students who&hellip
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)