What happens when you take mobile devices and cell phones away from the next generation?
A new study has become public that confirms what I discovered when, as a professor of music industry, I asked students at the University of Southern California to go iPod and cell phone free for two days.
The new study was conducted by the International Center for Media & Public Agenda and students at the Merrill College of Journalism in Maryland.
In the Maryland research, 200 students were asked to give up all media for 24 hours. Students then had to report their experiences.
The USC project involved 44 students who&hellip
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel