What happens when you take mobile devices and cell phones away from the next generation?
A new study has become public that confirms what I discovered when, as a professor of music industry, I asked students at the University of Southern California to go iPod and cell phone free for two days.
The new study was conducted by the International Center for Media & Public Agenda and students at the Merrill College of Journalism in Maryland.
In the Maryland research, 200 students were asked to give up all media for 24 hours. Students then had to report their experiences.
The USC project involved 44 students who&hellip
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom