Apple CEO Steve Jobs made another one of his grand pronouncements yesterday and he seems to have left everyone very unhappy.
Except his customers.
Internet streamers thought this was going to be the moment that Jobs would build digital Internet capabilities into the iPod.
Radio broadcasters may not have said it aloud, but some were hoping that if that happened maybe somehow, some way HD radio might make the cut.
Jobs, the caretaker of cool, has once again taken a pass on all types of "radio".
This doesn't mean that future iPods might not have Internet streaming capabilities, but it's not a lock right&hellip
- NAB’s Fight for Survival
- Nielsen Accepting Nearly 70% Discounts
- iHeart Debuts 1 PD for 7 Stations
- The 2 New Vaccines and Live Events
- Cumulus Escalating Asset Sales
- Questions About iHeart’s National Contests
- Nielsen to Ad Agencies: Don’t Buy Radio
- Entercom On Track for 2022 Bankruptcy
- iHeart Moves to Eliminate Engineers
- Podcasting Is a Fraud Killing Radio