The young people I have been working with and studying the past four years voluntarily remind me that they have iPod fatigue.
I have written about this before but I keep hearing it -- and the term iPod fatigue is theirs not mine.
There is no doubt in my mind that you'd have to amputate their arms to pry an iPod away from this generation, but I've been thinking about iPod fatigue a lot lately. It seems to me that what these young people are saying is -- entertain me where I live.
They are not particularly addressing the terrestrial radio industry. Outside of NPR and some catch-as-catch-can listening this generation&hellip
- Another Group Reportedly Sharing Talent Fees
- Audacy’s Dumbest Format Ever
- iHeart’s “New Work Environment” & Pay Raises
- Berner’s Bongino Hesitancy, WideOrbit Nothingburger
- 75% Digital at Townsquare
- Storage Wars Selling at Cumulus
- “Dave FM” Doesn’t Know “Jack”
- 3rd Quarter Radio Revenue Leaked
- Audacy’s $40 Million Digital Acquisition
- The Pandemic Is Backfiring on Cumulus