The post Christmas radio ratings are in for the two People Meter markets -- Philadelphia and Houston -- and you should not be surprised to observe that the two bellwether Christmas stations lost half of their huge ratings gains acquired in December.
Jerry Lee's WBEB (B-101), Philadelphia slid from a 29.6 share in women 18+ during the week December 20-26 to 12.8 when the station reverted to its adult music format.
In Houston, Clear Channel's KODA lost 47% of its women compared to those listening during Christmas week.
Significantly, both stations remained number one in the 6+ average daily cume.
Are 29 shares in&hellip
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up