The post Christmas radio ratings are in for the two People Meter markets -- Philadelphia and Houston -- and you should not be surprised to observe that the two bellwether Christmas stations lost half of their huge ratings gains acquired in December.
Jerry Lee's WBEB (B-101), Philadelphia slid from a 29.6 share in women 18+ during the week December 20-26 to 12.8 when the station reverted to its adult music format.
In Houston, Clear Channel's KODA lost 47% of its women compared to those listening during Christmas week.
Significantly, both stations remained number one in the 6+ average daily cume.
Are 29 shares in&hellip
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers