The post Christmas radio ratings are in for the two People Meter markets -- Philadelphia and Houston -- and you should not be surprised to observe that the two bellwether Christmas stations lost half of their huge ratings gains acquired in December.
Jerry Lee's WBEB (B-101), Philadelphia slid from a 29.6 share in women 18+ during the week December 20-26 to 12.8 when the station reverted to its adult music format.
In Houston, Clear Channel's KODA lost 47% of its women compared to those listening during Christmas week.
Significantly, both stations remained number one in the 6+ average daily cume.
Are 29 shares in&hellip
- SiriusXM Reversal, New Radio Threat
- Entercom Hack Attack, Fallout Revealed
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision
- Entercom’s 3rd Quarter, Big Surprise
- Townsquare Revenue Reveal, “Adjusted” Sale Plan
- Cumulus Cost Cuts, Poor Performers Immune
- Entercom’s Next Cost Saving, “Efficiency” Program Directors