Some of my readers have suggested workarounds to the Ticketmaster/Live Nation monopoly that I wrote about yesterday.
You know, the one that promises higher prices for concert ticket buyers.
The Grateful Dead concept of selling directly to fans.
The growth of entrepreneurial businesses that barter tickets in a fair marketplace like Brown Paper Tickets.
Others suggested Amazon or even iTunes as alternatives to Ticketmaster someday.
There is no shortage of good ideas when those ideas come from people who actually know what they are talking about, but the way our&hellip
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell
- Mary Berner's Future at Cumulus