Some of my readers have suggested workarounds to the Ticketmaster/Live Nation monopoly that I wrote about yesterday.
You know, the one that promises higher prices for concert ticket buyers.
The Grateful Dead concept of selling directly to fans.
The growth of entrepreneurial businesses that barter tickets in a fair marketplace like Brown Paper Tickets.
Others suggested Amazon or even iTunes as alternatives to Ticketmaster someday.
There is no shortage of good ideas when those ideas come from people who actually know what they are talking about, but the way our&hellip
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt
- Liberty Slow Rolling the iHeart Merger
- Bombshell Lawsuit: Cumulus Firing Men for Younger Women