Some of my readers have suggested workarounds to the Ticketmaster/Live Nation monopoly that I wrote about yesterday.
You know, the one that promises higher prices for concert ticket buyers.
The Grateful Dead concept of selling directly to fans.
The growth of entrepreneurial businesses that barter tickets in a fair marketplace like Brown Paper Tickets.
Others suggested Amazon or even iTunes as alternatives to Ticketmaster someday.
There is no shortage of good ideas when those ideas come from people who actually know what they are talking about, but the way our&hellip
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry