I am so damn proud of Philadelphia broadcasters and my mentor Jerry Lee who, if it were not for him, I would not be in radio today.
So, Mark Mays, Lew Dickey and Farid Suleman -- blame him!
Seriously, the latest reason I am proud of Philly radio people is because they are banding together to do some positive things that I think you should take a close look at.
Led by WBEB (B-101) owner and pioneer Jerry Lee they are going to use what's called facial coding to test radio commercials and hopefully make the medium more compelling to buyers. In fact, the participating Philly stations will use new technology to rate the&hellip
- Entercom Cutting Live Jocks – And Winning
- iHeart Prepping Radical Pay Cuts
- Entercom’s Ransacked Station Model
- Cumulus, iHeart & Entercom Takeover Interest
- Spotify’s $100 Million Joe Rogan Podcasting Gamble
- COVID’s Impact on Sports Radio
- Advertiser Complaints Against iHeart, Entercom & Beasley
- Cumulus Hiding Extent of Their Financial Woes
- Entercom Eyeing 500 More Layoffs
- Nielsen Accused of Extortion by Non-Subscribers