Just when the radio industry is pushing its hardest to get radios on popular mobile devices like iPhones, iPods (other than Nano) and iPads, there is some academic debate bubbling under that indicates multitasking is bad for people.
I heard a fascinating NPR discussion a few weeks back on the deleterious effects of doing more than one thing at a time and my ears perked up.
- Townsquare Bankruptcy
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves