Music radio is based on the assumption that if you play the right song, you’ve got the listener until the next song (or commercials) play.
But new research shows that listeners don’t even listen to the entire song in the age of Spotify and Pandora.
This is a game changer.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The little-known startling statistics about how restless listeners are becoming when enjoying music.
- How many listeners don’t even listen to a song all the way through.
- The cause of song skipping.
- Disrupt the trend with this cure for radio song skipping.
- How to reprogram a music radio station to reduce or end song skipping.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Become an annual member and also access 2,694 previous stories, here. Search Stories.
When you report news, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Follow me on Jerry’s Instagram
I’m speaking on “Radio In the Digital Age” at The Talkers Conference in New York June 20th – register here. Hope to see you there.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts