The artist formerly known as a singer is acting more like a record label exec.
Prince is suing people like it's 1999.
He is after the social network YouTube for unauthorized use of his music. He says he wants to "reclaim his art on the Internet".
Is this the same Prince who sat out and sulked when he got into a pissing match with his label all those years ago?
Isn't that when the silly concept of being the artist formerly known as Prince surfaced?
But now, the Internet and the next generation is getting to Prince.
He wonders how YouTube can filter porn and pedophile material but it has a hard time&hellip
- Nielsen To Retaliate Against Non-Subscribers
- Owners Giving Up on AM Radio
- New Developments in Liberty’s iHeart Takeover
- Heads Up for Entercom’s Next Bombshell
- Cumulus Caught Running Up Expenses
- End of the Year Cutbacks at iHeart
- A Third Townsquare Auction?
- Trouble With iHeart Live Events
- Entercom Targeting Sales Reductions
- A New Complication for Radio Podcasting