The artist formerly known as a singer is acting more like a record label exec.
Prince is suing people like it's 1999.
He is after the social network YouTube for unauthorized use of his music. He says he wants to "reclaim his art on the Internet".
Is this the same Prince who sat out and sulked when he got into a pissing match with his label all those years ago?
Isn't that when the silly concept of being the artist formerly known as Prince surfaced?
But now, the Internet and the next generation is getting to Prince.
He wonders how YouTube can filter porn and pedophile material but it has a hard time&hellip
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree
- iHeart Suckers 43 Air Personalities