The artist formerly known as a singer is acting more like a record label exec.
Prince is suing people like it's 1999.
He is after the social network YouTube for unauthorized use of his music. He says he wants to "reclaim his art on the Internet".
Is this the same Prince who sat out and sulked when he got into a pissing match with his label all those years ago?
Isn't that when the silly concept of being the artist formerly known as Prince surfaced?
But now, the Internet and the next generation is getting to Prince.
He wonders how YouTube can filter porn and pedophile material but it has a hard time&hellip
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts