If you think that this is going to be a simple transfer of currently owned stations to an IPO that Les Moonves slapped $1.5 billion of debt on recently, that’s not what I’m hearing.
Mergers and acquisitions specialist Andre Fernandez wasn’t brought in to replace Dan Mason for nothing.
But the most significant thing about the CBS Radio IPO to be known as CBSR is being overlooked.
Click READ MORE below for the full article
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes
- Cox Layoffs
- Radio's Answer to Rampant Rate Cutting
- Payback is a Bitch at iHeart