If you think that this is going to be a simple transfer of currently owned stations to an IPO that Les Moonves slapped $1.5 billion of debt on recently, that’s not what I’m hearing.
Mergers and acquisitions specialist Andre Fernandez wasn’t brought in to replace Dan Mason for nothing.
But the most significant thing about the CBS Radio IPO to be known as CBSR is being overlooked.
Click READ MORE below for the full article
- Entercom's Secret 2nd Traffic Business
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses