The auto industry and radio have a lot in common.
Let's start with the most important things first -- flying private.
The big three automakers went to beg Congress for $28 billion in stopgap, bail out money recently and they hit Washington in style. The heads of Ford, GM and Chrysler all showed up on private jets (and limo rides to Capitol Hill).
I always say, if you're going to beg, go in style.
Some of the companies said flying private was for safety reasons?
Northwest isn't safe?
Ordinarily it is probably none of the public's business how CEOs choose to travel unless, of course,&hellip
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy