Today, Steve Jobs will finally tell us what the much anticipated Apple tablet is all about.
A lesson for the advertising community: appreciate the value of silence.
Steve Jobs has gotten millions of dollars worth of free publicity from a product that consumers have imagined. Apple has had help from the media but not since the introduction of the iPhone have consumers been so spellbound.
I have seen some estimate that Jobs has already garnered $40 million worth of free publicity.
Of course the radio industry should be taking this product introduction very seriously because what Apple does from now on&hellip
- More Entercom Cutbacks
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know