Today, Steve Jobs will finally tell us what the much anticipated Apple tablet is all about.
A lesson for the advertising community: appreciate the value of silence.
Steve Jobs has gotten millions of dollars worth of free publicity from a product that consumers have imagined. Apple has had help from the media but not since the introduction of the iPhone have consumers been so spellbound.
I have seen some estimate that Jobs has already garnered $40 million worth of free publicity.
Of course the radio industry should be taking this product introduction very seriously because what Apple does from now on&hellip
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations