Make any mistake you want.
Just don’t make these 2.
Because times are changing and you will lose audience and revenue so fast that you can’t get it back.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Avoid doing this to your personality morning show at all costs.
- Never handle music on radio like stations are starting to do now – never.
- The new trend in radio morning shows that is not even a year old – avoid it.
- Your insurance policy against audience erosion in the mornings – 7 things stations with great ratings are now doing.
- Placement of those Nielsen PPM commercial clusters – you’ll want to change them – they’re killing your ratings.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy