Make any mistake you want.
Just don’t make these 2.
Because times are changing and you will lose audience and revenue so fast that you can’t get it back.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Avoid doing this to your personality morning show at all costs.
- Never handle music on radio like stations are starting to do now – never.
- The new trend in radio morning shows that is not even a year old – avoid it.
- Your insurance policy against audience erosion in the mornings – 7 things stations with great ratings are now doing.
- Placement of those Nielsen PPM commercial clusters – you’ll want to change them – they’re killing your ratings.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt
- Liberty Slow Rolling the iHeart Merger
- Bombshell Lawsuit: Cumulus Firing Men for Younger Women
- iHeart’s Sudden Obsession with Debt Reduction
- iHeart to Build 150 Identical Office/Studios Nationwide
- Entercom Eliminating Live Talent After 8pm