If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- WTF? What was so urgent that it took a virtually unprecedented marathon board meeting to unpack?
- Their biggest concern -- it’s not what most people think.
- First read on their feelings about CEO Mary Berner.
- With big losses to be reported this week, how long are they giving Berner to turn things around.
- How important is “toxic work culture” to the board.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel