The bird on your Thanksgiving table isn’t the only turkey that will raise its ugly head in the coming weeks.
A record number of operators are panicking.
Revenue is way off and not tracking up for early next year.
What’s a poor radio owner to do?
Cutback and fire.
It’s all coming to a head around Thanksgiving.
Their secret plans – revealed.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Which good radio operators are now resorting to dirty tactics.
- Which major radio group is planning an ugly Thanksgiving surprise and their employees think they are safe.
- What chincy tactic CBS is using right now that will impact its operations for the rest of 2012 and into the New Year.
- Which operator is laying the groundwork for a national takeover of local sales. An eyewitness account.
- Exposed! The radio group that is losing money and turning away substantial business at the same time.
- The new competitor not on radio’s radar screen that is planning to blindside operators by invading their local markets and using the old radio sales playbook.
If you would like to see who is at risk in the coming Thanksgiving Surprise being readied by numerous operators, click “read more” below.
We’re here to help you master digital media and new age radio. Attend my January Media Solutions Lab.
Report News in confidence. I have never revealed a source. Talk to me confidentially here.