Google has released its new page view rankings and Inside Music Media has increased from a 4 to a 5. For those unfamiliar with this standard, a 7 would be a large aggregator of viewers such as CNET. I am blown away as it has all been done virally.
This is beyond our expectations and is possible only because so many of you forward my content to friends, message boards and post them on other web sites
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning