I've always liked Mark Ramsey. He's uncommonly bright and is one of the go-to people for helping you figure out how to live in the future.
Mark's Hear2.0 has an interview with Seth Godin, best selling author of Permission Marketing and now The Dip.
Godin describes The Dip like this "most of the things we set out to do in our lives are controlled by one of two curves. Most things are dead ends or cul-de-sacs. They are flat paths. They
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus
- Beasley & Entercom Debt Bombs
- Cumulus Revenue Panic