Barack Obama is being slammed by John McCain and Fox News Channel for wanting to take from the very rich and give to the poor -- or spreading the wealth.
He denies it.
I kind of like it -- and remember I'm talking as a guy with Clear Channel's money.
I like this idea of spreading the wealth for the radio industry.
So I'd like to run for President of Radio's Conscience. Here is my platform for spreading the wealth. Warning: you have entered a "no win" zone. You may like these ideas or you may not but the only place you can even entertain them is in the fantasy of your own mind.
Having said that, here&hellip
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry